Good morning beloved citizens of the world! That sounded like I am in good mood and despite me being with two active kids and having a deadline tommorow I actually do feel relaxed because I believe that I will make it. You could be asking by now... Whats with the title? Are you pregnant? Did you win on LOTTO? Is Ahad with you in Sweden now? πŸ˜‚ NOPE, NOPE,NOPE.

I am actually on period, I may get some money but I don't believe in LOTTO and I am Ahad-free since yesterday due to some unknown circumstances which made us contactless. Yet, the sun is shining for me and it's more beautiful than ever because ...

πŸ˜‚... I TOOK MY EX'ES BEDROOM AND MADE IT MINE ! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I honestly packed his luggage and switched rooms. Since he is always away from home and only sleeping here while I live life here, study and plan my future with the kids. I need space.

I always have by kids glued by the hip. They should at least get space to play if they are gonna stay in same space with me while their father is "regenerating "… and I thought that only the deadones sleep … I start thinking I used to be married to a vampire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Good choice πŸ‘ I flew.

So with that said, I wish you a pleasant Saturday !

See you soon again!


This post is ad-supported