I had thought covid was about to end. I was so positive I would not live another year coped up inside a shell.

And then omicron happened. And then people started getting sick. And then it hit home.

Can I blame someone for bringing it home? Were they not careful enough?

No one is to blame. What happens happens. No matter how much control we have over it, no matter how angry we get at what's happening around us, it's just not enough to stop covid.

One thing I am thankful for, is home being hit when technology has already advanced against this freaking virus.

I mourn for those who got hit when nothing was available, when covid was not yet studied.

My daughter once said, covid is a way of nature reducing the amount of people in the world because it's overpopulated.

Yes.

It is what it is. When the time comes, there is no stopping it. So we go on, one day at a time, one or a bagful of obstacles at a time, but we go on.

Life goes on. My prayers to all the people sick out there. Hang in there. You will get through, one day at a time.

My prayers are with you. May God bless us all.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more