Thursday, January 27, 2022

Taking Ten Minutes For Myself Is The Biggest Regret of My Life

 

The Biggest Regret of My Life Was Taking Ten Minutes For Myself

I remember how I just needed ten minutes. Ten minutes to let myself feel tired and scared and sad. Ten minutes to let myself break down and fall apart—because I knew I wouldn't give myself the chance again. My husband and my kids would need me to be their steady presence in the darkness that was coming for our family.

READ MORE

I Have Trichotillomania And My Life Has Been Consumed By The Quest To 'Stop Pulling'

As I have been pulling off and on for the last 24 years of my life, I really don't remember life before trich.

READ MORE

 

21 Reasons I'm Glad I'm Not Married Anymore

I don't have a lot of free time now, but the time I have is my own. No longer do I factor in his plans, his family or his friends.

READ MORE

Julia Stiles Shares Her 4-Year-Old's Relatable Feelings On Being A Big Brother

How their older kiddo, son Strummer, is taking the arrival of their new family member.

READ MORE

 

Dear 12-Year-Old Me: A Note About Your Thighs

So, who cares if our thighs create a little friction when we're walking for a while? Or our stomach folds over our belt when we sit down?

READ MORE

#7327952

"My daughter has special needs. She is READING! I don't talk about her struggles to protect her privacy but I had to share with someone. So proud."
CONFESS SOMETHING

WHAT WE'RE WATCHING

zigzag_red

How To Talk To Your Kids About The Birds, The Bees And Their Bodies

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for new Scary Mommy videos every week!

SUBSCRIBE NOW

You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.


315 Park Ave. South, New York, NY 10010

Copyright 2022 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stealing the Limelight, Elections & Truth

Empiricism usurped in the 21st century by ideology as represented by the lamentable Kamala Harris Kamala - stealing limelight,...