Monday, February 14, 2022

Confessions Of A Lousy Friend

 

Confessions Of A Lousy Friend

It's never been easy for me to make friends. Not as a kid in school, and certainly not as an adult. Of course, I thought it would get easier as I got older, but it never did. Honestly, it used to feel so baffling. Why don't people like me? Why don't my friendships ever last? Is this just part of life when you're in your teens and early 20s? Yes, I felt all the ugh feelings, all the time, but never once did it occur to me that I might just be a lousy friend.

READ MORE

14 Reasons Why Valentine's Day Sucks

Sorry, not sorry. Here's why I'm over it.

READ MORE

 

My Tween Started Wearing A Sports Bra, And She Has All The Questions

I realized there is a time for them.

READ MORE

Van Jefferson's Wife Is The Real MVP After Going Into Labor During The Super Bowl

She gave birth to their second child — managed to hold off on delivering him until after the team won.

READ MORE

 

How To Steer Your Kid Away From A Sport You Don't Want Them To Play

It's a tale as old as time: Your kid is dying to play a sport that you're against, like football or hockey.

READ MORE

#25875289

"I joined some house decorating groups online for inspiration. It turns out I can't tell which pic is the before and which is the after. Why am I so bad at this?!"
CONFESS SOMETHING

WHAT WE'RE WATCHING

zigzag_red

If Moms Did Rage Yoga | Band of Mothers

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for new Scary Mommy videos every week!

SUBSCRIBE NOW

You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.


315 Park Ave. South, New York, NY 10010

Copyright 2022 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hate Throwing My Kids’ Birthday Parties

Please no. Sep. 18, 2024 South_agency/E+/Getty Images please no more I Hate Throwing My Kids' Birthday Parties Today, Ashley Zie...