Ok, so I didn't quite manage to post this yesterday... I've been under the weather this week and by 10 pm last night I gave up... However, today I'm ready to post the finishing instruction for 2021's Let's Stay Home Block of the Month!

Before I post the instructions I wanted to share with you some inspiration from others.... If you've followed me for a while you will know that I don't usually give border instructions, I let people do what they want... probably because most people finish their project before I do πŸ™‚

There have been progress reports in our At Home With Joy Facebook group, and I've also received some photos from friends via email.

Susan's Let's Stay Home Quilt Top

So first up, Susan has finished the top and it is ready to quilt!

Let's Stay Home Finished

Susan decided to use one of her orphan blocks in the middle, instead of Block 9 and I think it turned out lovely, don't you?

Aggie's Let's Stay Home Quilt Top

Aggie and I have been sending emails back and forth and she sent me this photo of her blocks together, plus an extra addition:

Let's Stay Home quilt top

I think the addition of "Let's Stay Home" is great!

So.. what about mine?

Yes, it is finished πŸ™‚ At least the top is!

Let's Stay Home Finishing Instructions

I am very happy with it.... and if you like the way I put it together, you can click on the button below to go to the main download page... the finishing instructions are at the bottom of the page. (I also put a jump button at the top so you don't have to scroll all the way down)

Writing up instructions is not easy... so if I have made a mistake or confused you, please do let me know - my email is on the last page of the pdf.

Thank you to everyone who joined in on this BOM. I hope it distracted you a bit from everything that was going on in the world last year... and hope it brought you some joy!