As I lean into my heart and soul, I am truly grateful for the direction. Love and strength for 2022.

First up everyday, Health & Happiness ❤
Mentally and Physically
Getting into alignment with the light, trust. Trust all unfolds as it's meant to.
Check out this mornings intuitive blend... 💫 It's powerful and supportive of the shift.
My energy has been heightened since Feb 22. Aligned in me, my heart and soul.
Habits and routines shifting with the shift of the seasons. I am excited for this next phase, we are given a gift everyday for healing and growth.

Weekend morning routines are sacred and I fall in love with our space even more!

Diffuser Blend
Lemon Eucalyptus - Oil of Protected Space
Spikenard - Gratitude
Tulsi - Spiritual Integration
Star Anise - Soulful Femininity

(Hint... don't judge Spikenard out of the bottle 😂)