she's takes my borrowed time for granted.

I have Jesus in me and he wants her to know that her light shines.

He made sure to keep some cash on me so that she'd have to ask for my cash to get around.

and what she do...betray me.

I am your life giver...not an abortionist...and this is how you play me....if I'd known my seed would have it in for I would ...don't that sound familiar classie mae?

you see, no matter how much she hurts me ...imma still be here and love on her the best way I know how...the day of true loneliness is upon her...and I want to be the one who will never give up on her ...she doesn't have the aptitude for life to give up on me in real time...its a growing thing...a baby bird always longs for her mother...her true mother...I know she will find me no matter where I lie on the spectrum...look what mama lyn does for me...tuh


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more