There are shadows awaiting the sun...

There are bloomers waiting for rain...

Let's remember our reason for breathing...to get to the other side in pride

that as you maneuver within the cosmos...those who dance with your name on their lips spell out the daintiest of memories and the grandest myths

I write and I write to be well liked...

I know, we shouldn't care what others think but we are fooling ourselves to even say such a thing

yes I wonder daily if my works are met with understanding...are they met with ruminations so deep...would there ever be a brave and kindred soul willing to discuss the eagerness of my earnest musings

I have so much to offer and have bared so much...the world is my oyster they say however with me, the saying isn't enough

I want to go to a family reunion hosted by all my friends of the world and we laugh, dance and think of the good ol days while we give one another encouragement for brighter days to come, I want the reunion's guests to beam with smiles as each family member arrive to the function...I want my children to know they belong to a bigger part of this world ...the exceptional version accepting new ideas and love as a work that is guaranteed through the body of Christ

I share in Christ's sufferings but I live comfortably within our companionship

2 Corinthians 1:5

I want that brotherly love, that supportive, long lasting and accepting love that brings forth confidence that ignites the small fire of hope within me.

It is possible to get there, to a place where all differences are set aside to see each one of the sisters and brothers of Christ open heart and extend fellowship of the true Christian like kind...non judgment, gentle direction and psalms of joy.

Will we get there?

Hold my beer.

Queen 3.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more