Tuesday, January 3, 2023

We are Ludo - Tuesday 3rd January 2023

View this email in your browser

Happy New Year!


Here we are on January 3rd 2023. How was your Christmas? I hope it went as well as could be expected. My Christmas day was great fun. I woke up with 2 of my 3 children (my eldest is in Australia catching waves rather than raindrops) and then headed to see my 98 year old Granny. She was so thrilled to see us. After that we joined some friends for a divine lunch. It was wonderful!

And on New Years Eve I have no shame in saying I did absolutely nothing except sit on my sofa. In fact I was in my PJs by 8pm.

Before Christmas hit and in a quest to dodge all the vile bugs floating about, I had myself infused with some vitamins. You can read all about my experience in this blog.

And in keeping with the theme of self-care, it is not too late to treat yourself or a loved one to the Onolla Self-love Therapy Box

Finally we have launched our 'How Female Friendly is your business' survey.  Click here>>> to find out more and fill in the survey yourself!


Please remember to introduce us to your employer. We want to have a chat with your Head of HR or Diversity & Inclusion lead on how to retain female talent. 

Have a wonderful first week back, and enjoy getting those kiddos back to school!
Onolla Self-love Therapy Box

Onolla's therapy in a box is designed to transform January from dreary to cheery with 31 days of discovering products, practices and practitioner expertise to nurture mind, body and soul.

Find out how to get yours here>>>
Self-care Vitamin Infusions


Before Christmas I spent 2 hours at Koniver Wellness, in the Health Club at 180 The Strand.  Find out more about Koniver Wellness and how I got on in my latest blog.

Read all about it here>>>

Instagram
Website
LinkedIn
Email
Copyright © 2022 We Are Ludo, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
We Are Ludo
83 Dulcie Street
Manchester
M1 2JQ
United Kingdom

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...