Thursday, March 30, 2023

From The Confessional: 'My MIL Is A Passive Aggressive Narcissist'

Mar. 30, 2023

OH ME OH MY
From The Confessional: 'My MIL Is A Passive Aggressive Narcissist'

We're back at the Scary Mommy Confessional, and today it's a bit of a grab bag of stresses and frustrations. Busy calendars? Check: "My kids are very talented but attending all their extracurriculars is exhausting." Divorce? Check: "I'm leaving my husband. He will be completely blindsided but it's the only way he won't make me stay." In laws? Oh, triple check: "I hate my mother in law. So much so I've come close to leaving my husband just to be done with her."

If you want to spill, the link is here. And if you want to browse past Confessions, head here.

Kelly Faircloth, Executive Editor

Read more ⮕
Latest
NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES
TikTok Mom's "Puke Bed" Is The Sick Kid Hack You'll Wish You Thought Of

BRB, shopping for a kid's inflatable mattress.

Read more.
GIVE HER SOME SPACE
A Man Was Confronted After Buying An Extra Movie Seat For His Pregnant Wife

The man bought an extra assigned seat so his wife would feel safer in an unmasked area while pregnant. Other moviegoers were not pleased.

Read more.
MOVIE MEMORIES
Drew Barrymore Reunited The 'Ever After' Cast For The Film's 25th Anniversary

They even wore their costumes from the beloved 1998 drama.

Read more.
Featured
HARD ROADS
Infertility Took A Brutal Toll On Me, But Here's What I've Learned

"I despise the cliche that you should be grateful for the bad things in your life," writes Christina Crawford today. "Am I thankful for the infertility that plagued me, drained our bank account, and almost caused a permanent rift between me and my husband? No. Absolutely not. But I do have a reverence for the lessons it taught me and how it shaped me as a person and, eventually, as a mother." Learn what those lessons were at the link.

Read more ⮕
What We're Reading
Addressing Gun Violence In America Feels Hopeless, But Progress Is Actually Being Made
How To Raise A Kid Who Feels Truly, Completely Safe
Stop Sharing Viral College-Acceptance Videos
Want to Advertise With Us? Get in Touch.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safelyunsubscribe. Or to manage preferences clickhere
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hate Throwing My Kids’ Birthday Parties

Please no. Sep. 18, 2024 South_agency/E+/Getty Images please no more I Hate Throwing My Kids' Birthday Parties Today, Ashley Zie...