Friday, May 19, 2023

'I Think About Having Sex With My Ex'

May. 19, 2023

'SHIPS
'I Think About Having Sex With My Ex'

We're back in the Scary Mommy Confessional today, and we're talking about relationships. As Emma Coburn puts it in the intro to her roundup: "There are the kinds of relationship updates you excitedly share on social media: from officially becoming 'a couple' to loved-up honeymoon photos. And then there are the kinds you're more likely to share with the anonymous Scary Mommy Confessional." That's for sure. For example, here's a spicy one: "We schedule a weekly lunchtime hookup since we both work from home." And girl, don't do it -– but if you do, come back and tell us all about it: "I think about having sex with my ex and wish i could just one more time."

Click to read, and as always, if you want to sound off, the link is here. If you want to browse past Confessions, head here.

Kelly Faircloth, Executive Editor

Read More ⮕
Latest
GROWING UP
My Kid Is Recreating The Summers Of Our Youth, & I Love It

"Suddenly my baby is off down the street on his bike — by himself."

Read More.
IT'S WORTH A SHOT
The Key To Handling Tantrums Is To "Just Let It Happen," Says Early Childhood Educator

Dealing with a meltdown? It's a bad time to "talk about it."

Read More.
AHHHHHH, OK
Finally! The "Other Blippi" Explains Why There Are Two Blippis Now

The official acknowledgment (and backstory) parents have been waiting for.

Read More.
Featured
KITCHEN TABLE
I'm A Polyamorous Mom & Finally Have The Village I Need

You hear a lot about the importance of having a village as a mom. Well, Echo Mayernik found that's easier said than done: "My village disappeared when I needed them the most. The first few months of my adventure into motherhood were the hardest I'd ever had. I knew there was a better way, but we needed to find it." She eventually did… through polyamory. And today she's explaining why it works for her. Give it a read.

Read More ⮕
What We're Reading
How Do You Actually Help a Suicidal Teen?
Check On The Moms, The Month Of May Is Trying To Destroy Us
8 Things A Parent Should Never Say To Their Child
Want to Advertise With Us? Get in Touch.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safelyunsubscribe. Or to manage preferences clickhere
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stealing the Limelight, Elections & Truth

Empiricism usurped in the 21st century by ideology as represented by the lamentable Kamala Harris Kamala - stealing limelight,...