So a lot has been going on in my life. We are currently being "evicted". I say in "" bc he has no valid reason to evict us so it's an "agreement to terminate lease" we still don't have. A place to go, but we are in hopes it'll pop up soon. My job, wel ive been out of work for a week due to a back injury, 2 doctors appointments and it's finally healing. Then my husband's grandfather just passed away, so it's been a lot. Tomorrow, my job wants to have a "discussion" with me. I have no idea what about. I'm at the point tho where if it's bad news, I'll just leave to go somewhere else, it's not hard to find CNA jobs. I'm just a loyal person and don't like to burn bridges, but ya know I can only handle so much… haven't done a lot on commissions in the past week due to my back and honestly I've been pretty depressed. I went to see my therapist and just laid it all out and she decided that if I don't see my psych dr on Tuesday like I'm supposed to, I will be admitted by force. So that's my life in a nutshell right now. Thanks for all of y'all's support.

Crocheting at the local LARP scene with my bestie
Foliage, I love mushrooms
Ugh yes give me all the Halloween makeup
My role play character tony, he's a tormented frog + human experiment gone wrong. Mad scientist stuff!
My son made a Lego magnimite
My first cosplay in a while!
I made my first pattern! Go check it out on RIBBLR!

This free site is ad-supported. Learn more