Finding solace in the words, the words that spoke, directly, to me, it seemed, that the writer really, knows, what I'd been, going through, my whole life!

Finding solace in the words, this, is what we all want, to make that connection, to feel, that we're not, all alone, in this world, that we're, currently, experiencing, ALL the, bad parts in right now.

But, we're, ALL, alone, separate, entities, standing on, our own, by our own, selves here, and, NOBODY can, take these, pains away!

Finding solace in the words, I'd, tried, so very hard, to find some sort of a commonality of our, experiences, and yet, I kept, coming up, empty handed, but how's that even, possible, when we're, almost, identical, in our, experiences in our, separate lives?

like, this...

查看來源圖片
found online

Finding solace in the words, yeah, I'd found EVERYTHING in these words that I'm, currently, writing out, and through the verses, the passages of the books I'd read, and I don't need, NOTHING (and your point being???) more.

Got everything I will, EVER need, right here (don't ask where "here" is still)!

Finding solace in these words, you're in need, of, too much comforting, and I can't give it, 'cuz, I ran out, and, you can't get what you need, nor what you want, from me, as in, E-V-E-R, and that's, that!

Note: this is still NOT (why am I repeating myself here again???) directed toward ANYBODY who CAN read, and if you can't read yet, and you understand this article, do give me a call, I'd loved to meet ya…

Yeah, uh, right…………


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more