I am, definitively, a Type A personality. I'm a control freak, I love organization, and, sure, I love to succeed. But I do know a lot of people who don't as easily fit into any one mold of a personality type.
That's why I was so curious to read our lead piece today about Type C personalities. So if you find yourself not so much a Type A, and not so much a Type B (which is more prone to creativity and has a more laid back nature), take a gander at this piece, which details the differences and how to tell if you're one, too.
I'm sorry if this is considered crass, but consider it your Monday PSA. Anal healthcare is heath care, just ask a colorectal surgeon like we did. Here are a surgeon's tips for keeping your, um, peaches healthy.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2025 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment