Clearly I had yellow-and-white on the brain last spring and summer. I ordered this dandelion print fabric last April long before I painted my new front porch white and yellow in July. I knew I wouldn't have time to make new curtains till this winter. Was saving the project till Feb but then yesterday my 4 yr old pulled down and broke the curtain rod while playing peekaboo with the cat on the porch. Whipped out two 62 inch long by 55 inch wide curtains with a cobalt blue grosgrain ribbon rod pocket this morning while the family was at church. I added a curtain liner in hopes they won't be too see through. Not up yet (I keep stripping the screws as I try to put up the new rod hardware and I'm too tired to go find a drill bit to pre-drill the hole) but I think I'm going to love them! Certainly will add a bright spot after the rather old and dreary curtains I had before.