The one on Lincoln Highway across from Chicago Heights Public Library...On the street with all them Mexicans closing in....naw that's my shit...stand down essay

I had Jayla Marie Watts on 8.29.2005 ....she ripped my ass apart and I felt every rip and every fucking stitch...right there in Chicago Heights IL...Aunt Martha's and nem was my prenatal...pregnancy care team...I never missed an appointment or vaccine...CHECK THE MEDICAL RECORDS PALOS HILLS BITCH.

i HAD BRENTEZ DEMONATE WATTS JR ON 4.12.2007 after Selina Watts forced me to take cod liver oil to push him out my body...and then forced me in all actuality to have him circumcised...he was 3 mos and it was heinous...I'm just too afraid to think of what happened to my baby at Aunt Martha's on Joe Orr Rd in Chicago Heights...IL...60411

I'm so mad she misguided me with her dumb ass...I was only 16 when she met me and I thought cuz she was older she knew better...she don't and clearly is in the way she chose her biologically related sex partners...the man who's name rhyme with shithead but not...i mean wtf...bitch you so damn nasty and evil

willFULL RETARDATION IS A SIN.

PICK UP A BOOK AND FUCKING READ BITCH...YOU ARE SEVERELY INDOCTRINATED AND YOU ALMOST GOT MY SON KILLED.

I AM NOT LYING AND THIS SATANIC POLITICIANS STILL TRYNA MAKE US HOMELESS YOU LOOSE GOOSE BITCH...

STAND YOUR SLEEPY UGLY ASS HEAD DOWN ....wake the fuck up and admit that i am the child of god!!!!....JESUS IS MAD AND HE MAY HAVE TO CALL OUR DEDDY TO PULL OUT THE BIG GUNS ON YOU.

THIS IS YOUR warning.

1


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more