Tuesday, February 22, 2022

WoMo Newsletter: Tuesday 22nd February 2022

Hey WoMos

Either you are on half term or have just had half term. It appears to have fallen across two different weeks, and for my kids it didn't coincide.  But hey!  That's the way it works out sometimes.  I can hardly complain, as by the time you read this newsletter I will be in the forest on a retreat.  I have taken the big decision to go and do something for me.  A week away, solo, an escape, solely for women.  I am in the middle of an investment raise for WoMo, I have never left my youngest for this long and many other reasons could have stopped me going.  Yet I know I need it. I really need it.  Stress levels have been high and I preach all the time to WoMos to take time for themselves, and fix their own oxygen mask first, so I took my own advice.  
 
Whatever you decided to do for your half term or are doing, enjoy it!  And remember, take time for you. I will let you all know how it went in the next newsletter!

In this week's newsletter we have the following posts to share with you:

Connect from within women's wellness retreat
Meet the WoMos: Hannah
Allbright meets WoMo

Keep at it WoMos.  You rock! 
 

CONNECT FROM WITHIN WOMEN'S WELLNESS RETREAT 12-15 MAY

A laid back yet energising weekend celebrating all things feminine including our connection to the cycles of the moon, the seasons and our own journey as women. We will explore the concepts of the full moon within us and awaken this inner super-power through a journey of meditation, movement and sound.

Your hosts and wellness experts Suz and Danielle are looking forward to welcoming you with a unique blend of their skills and knowledge from meditation and yoga to womb wisdom and sound energy.

The retreat takes place in the beautiful Invernauld House, near Lairg in the Scottish Highlands. Spacious accommodation, healthy, plant-based meals and all activities are included in the price so that you can relax without worrying about any hidden extra costs.

MEET THE WOMOS: HANNAH


Hannah Assam is a HR Manager for a rail company who has been climbing the HR ladder while raising two children under the age of three. Her determination and resilience have led her to manage both tantrums in the workplace and at home with ease like the true Queen that she is! 

We asked Hannah about her children and how she manages balancing work and family. Her two boys, Frederick (3) and William (9 months) attend nursery for half-days and then join Hannah at home while she is working, studying and pumping simultaneously.

WHAT'S THE FUNNIEST EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE HAD JUGGLING KIDS AND WORK?
"I was in my office pumping and whilst I was adjusting the breast pump my CEO walks into my office. We both looked at each other and he just backed out…"


ALLBRIGHT MEETS WoMo

 
This month our founder Elizabeth was invited to host Allbright's first ever HR industry networking lunch. She met fellow WoMos from lots of different backgrounds, and there was lively debate on topics from maternity to menopause and everything in between. It was a really inspiring afternoon with lots of fantastic feedback on our mission.

Watch this space for updates on future events as we'd love to extend invites to our WoMo community when we can!

SHARE WITH FELLOW WOMOS:

Share
Tweet
Forward
Pin
Share
WoMo Network Logo
ABOUT     BLOG     WOMO FOR BUSINESS     INVESTORS     EVENTS     MEMBERS AREA     LIFESTYLE     CONTACT

www.womonetwork.com
Copyright © 2022 WoMo Network, All rights reserved.
We send the WoMo network newsletter out to WoMos and WoMo supporters who opted into our newsletter either on our website or at an event.

Our mailing address is:
WoMo Network
83 Ducie Street
Manchester, M1 2JQ
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...