Today the day went really well. I had to do some other work apart from my development work and they were done well. Specially the last task which was to enter missing entries was done in the most optimistic way and I am really proud the way I did that work. Also other doubts were cleared and I know the things that I need to do tomorrow, overall a very nice, simple and usual day.

Yesterday after writing my blog I read quite a few pages from "Rework". I finished a complete chapter which was named as "Hiring". Every thought about hiring was so amazing that I almost bookmarked the whole chapter. This book is really helpful for almost everyone, people who are starting new business, people who wants to get hired, people who want to start business. Everyone should read this book, especially this chapter on "Hiring".

I think today I will finish this book as there are very few pages left and most probably start re-reading this book tomorrow. I am also planning to order more copies so that I can gift it to my friends. I don't know how I am gonna do it, I just know that I am going to do it. I might plan a giveaway as well. For now let's wrap this blog.

So today's learning: "Books are irreplaceable for a learner."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more