Now that its autumn and the cold,fresh air starts blowing all around-its a sign of giving up your summer clothes and putting it to the back of your wardrobe.When it comes to what to wear for a nice walk in autumn evening,I couldn't help but stand by my closet and stuck in the pile of swing dresses,skirt-tops,jumpsuits,shorts,flutter sleeves,long coats,puffy jackets,jumpers .Its hard to find a perfect cloth that would keep you warm and breezy at the same time and I'm sure many of you have been in such situation.So,to get rid of this confusion,I've decided to upgrade my wardrobe doing some Fall and Pre-winter shopping.

I did a quick survey and soon reached the decision to have full-sleeves in this fluctuating temperature.Here are some of my collections that I choose to include in my must-haves:

• Cardigans come in one of my favorite outfits for almost everytime. I didn't have to search a lot and found this beautiful,soft,comfy,knitted cardigan on AMAZON.It has a fleecy texture that comforts me everytime I wear it.Happy am I that I can style it with jeans,leggings and a pair of skinny bottoms.

• It becomes challenging when you have to dress to go out for a trip.As for the season,autumn is filled with the mixed weather- you may feel cold or sometimes beads of sweats gather in your forehead.Just when you think you might have to compromise with your look,sweatshirts are always there as a lifesaver.No matter where you are going,you'll always be happy to go wearing sweatshirts.I bought this cute cotton-fleece mixed sweatshirt from JC PENNY that prevents from cold breeze.I want you to check out their collection and I'm sure you'll be pleased to buy some good stuffs.

• Another JC PENNY collection is this lovely,bright full sleeve peanut shirt(as I call it☺).All of the outfits so far,this has been my favorite possession.The shirt is purely cotton with a bright color and can be paired with a lot of different bottoms of your choice.I like to deck myself up with this sweatshirt and a black jeans.Surely,it helps me to have a pleasant outing with no worries about getting cold.

• Want a slushy and furry outfit that makes you feel cozy like home?-Sherpa is the one that meets all your requirements.Last year,I bought one sherpa and fell in love with that fuzzy thing.I wanted to have one more on my closet this year and found it on KOHL's with a reasonable price.Its so fluffy and adorable that I get compliment every time I wear it.Do give it a try.Buy one for you and you'll be happy.

• Next to go in my collection is this stylish crop hoodie that I got from AEROPOSTALE.Well,hoodie is loved by everyone and the best thing about hoodie is that you don't have to worry about keeping a hat with you if its too cold and its good for jogging and exercising.What makes this particular hoodie more stylish is that its cropped and can be worn with high waist pants.I always like to see myself dressed up in a crop hoodie and high waist jeans.So,what are you waiting for!!!!Dress up!

• Denim jacket has been a staple attire for years.The best part is that you don't need to style anything with that,for that thing itself becomes a style when someone wears it.For me,AMERICAN EAGLE is the best place to buy a denim jacket and if you haven't tried yet,grab one!

• The last one is a regular wear crew neck sweater that is readily available on AMAZON.It comes with a variety of colors.I like the cute love patches on elbow that it gives a unique look.It keeps me warm all day and can be styled with skinny or flared pants.Check out on Amazon.

This has been my fall shopping so far.Let me know what did you shop for fall.I'd love to hear it from you.

See you in the next blog!!✨


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more