Let's face it a ten hour drive can leave you looking wrecked. I tend to sleep in the car. I drink a ton of water and wear lipstick and magnetic lashes. I chose wear bold earrings and a necklace that go with all my outfits. I love a product called Charlie Curls. You create an up do and when you have wonderful waves when your hair dries. The morning, we leave I wash my hair and wait until it is damp. I roll my hair into a roll with the charlie curler. It takes 30 seconds to do. I have done this at 330 in the morning before.

What I bring:

jeans,

basic pants

blazer

skirt

dress

underpinnings

flats and heels

10 tops of my color palette

2 infinity scarfs(I can use these in my hair as well.

makeup:

mineral makeup kit

magnetic lashes

red lipstick

pink lipstick

eyeliner

my facial brush cleaner, toner, and face cream

hair clip charlie curler, hairpins

good shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner.

The above items allow to have a basic look, dressed up and elegant style. I can pull myself together in minutes.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more