Welcome to Day 2 of the I'm Falling For You Blog Hop hosted by the lovely Joan from Moosestash Quilting!

I'm Falling for You!

For this blog hop I decided to design a stitchery for a Fall wall hanging... and use the words from the blog hop for it!

I'm Falling for You!

While I am still hunting things that have gone missing in the move, I did manage to find my threads, and some fabric for the binding of this stitchery once it is quilted!

It's funny to be working in Autumn colors while it is Spring here... but, our weather has not been Spring like at all, so I can almost imagine we are also at the beginning of Autumn like our friends in the Northern Hemisphere!

This pattern is now for sale in our Etsy shop, and while you are there, check out this pretty Fall/Autumn Recipe Planner!

There is plenty more Fall inspiration in this blog hop, so be sure to check out the full list of bloggers HERE!

And the others who are posting today are:

Just Let Me Quilt

Just Sew Quilter

Kathy's Kwilts andMore

The Morning Latte 

Thank you Joan for organizing this blog hop! And thank you all for visiting today!

Happy Fall! (Or spring for some of you!)