Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Why I Regret Having Children

Plus, 'Mom, Can We Talk?' — The Confession From My Son That I Never Saw Coming ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
smlogo-image-asset
 
21article1

Why I Regret Having Children

Commence the “you’re a horrible, selfish person” narrative. In fact, the rhetoric of guilt is exactly what kept me in denial for so long. The idea that I should want to be a mother has been shoved down my throat since I was a child. And the conflict of loving my children, and wishing I didn’t have any, tears at my very existence every day.

READ MORE

21article2

How To Spot And Leave Toxic Relationships, According To Experts

Scary Mommy asked relationship and mental health experts to weigh in on the most types of toxic relationships you’re likely to encounter.

READ MORE

 
21article3

‘Mom, Can We Talk?’ — The Confession From My Son That I Never Saw Coming

When my son walked into my bedroom on a break from studying for finals his junior year, I knew he needed my full attention.

READ MORE

21article4

Why Some Schools Are Rethinking The Way We Do Middle School

Middle school is hard for everyone – kids, parents, teachers, everyone – at one point or another, and if you don’t believe that, well, you aren’t paying attention.

READ MORE

 
21article5

If Half-Assing Things Were An Olympic Sport, I Would Have Four Gold Medalists

I have four amazing children. That is, of course, until I ask them to do something and then I remember that my children are the half-ass champions of the world.

READ MORE

ADVERTISEMENT

 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

GET READY TO THRIVE

zigzag_red
Email_A

It’s Time to Find the Strengths of ADHD

ADHD is often framed in terms of its negatives. And although living with ADHD can be a challenge, the condition also confers many advantages. People with ADHD often have high levels of passion, drive, and creative thinking. The discussion will include ideas about how parents can focus on the strengths of children with ADHD and start seeing them as superpowers.

REGISTER FOR FREE

This Event is Brought to You By

GEI_PMS286_B (1) (1) (1)
FTC_logo_4c

#25849614

"I want to do my son's coach."
CONFESS SOMETHING

SHOP WITH US

zigzag_red
21spotted1

The Multitasking Perfect Pot Is *Actually* Perfect

 
SHOP NOW
 
21spotted2

This “Magic Elixir” Is My Skincare Must-Have Now That I’m Over 40

 
SHOP NOW
 

ADVERTISEMENT

 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

WHAT WE'RE WATCHING

zigzag_red
video

Tips For Dealing With The Touchy Subject of Kids And Masturbation

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for new Scary Mommy videos every week! 

SUBSCRIBE NOW

MomSplained
Facebook
Instagram
Snapchat
Twitter
 
View this email in your browser

You're receiving this because you signed up for the
Scary Mommy newsletter at ScaryMommy.com, The Scary Mommy Shop or a special promotion.

Some Spider Studios
20 W 22nd St Floor 3
New York, NY 10010-5858

Looking to downsize your inbox? We get it.

You can manage your preferences or unsubscribe. We’ll still love you.

Copyright ©
2021 Some Spider, All rights reserved.
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

A tyrant for our times

I'd say Keir Starmer is too close to the powers of repression KEIR STARMER, THE MILD-MANNERED MENDACIOUS FANATIC LEADING U...