Sunday, October 3, 2021

My Hetero Marriage Turned Into A Polyamorous Relationship

Plus, The 'Venus Butterfly' Is Hailed As The Best Sex Technique Of All Time ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
V2SM_ItsPersonal_Email_HeaderwLogo
12safe_image.php_

My Hetero Marriage Turned Into A Polyamorous Relationship

I believe in true, unconditional love, and I do not put limits on love. Instead I allow love to be expansive. This is my story of how a girl met a boy, they fell in love, then shared their love and traveled off into an unconventional, happy life.

READ MORE

 
12Most-Romances-Dont-Start-With-Dating

You’d Be Interested To Know That Most Romances Don’t Start With Dating

I think I was so enchanted by the idea of immediate sparks (one-sided or not) that I’ve been overlooking what the friendship-first script can look like. 

READ MORE

 
 
12Venus-Butterfly-Sex-Technique

The ‘Venus Butterfly’ Is Hailed As The Best Sex Technique Of All Time — Is The Hype Real?

There are times we are all scrolling mindlessly on our phones without seeing a thing then, something pops up and makes us pay attention.

 

READ MORE

 
12confessional-swingers

A Lot Of Y’all Are Living That Swinger Life

Listen, this isn’t for everyone. It requires a certain level of free thinking and release of inhibitions. But for many couples, sex with other couples is exactly the medicine their marriage needed. It might not be your jam (it’s not mine either), but if it works for others, we say go for it, Tom and Jan! Get yours. We won’t tell:

#25771195

"H and I became swingers, on the low down, about a yr ago best thing that’s happened to our sex life!"

#3232381

"DH and I look "normal" on the outside Monday through Friday. On weekends we do a lot of coke and party all night. We have swinger sex with multiple partners. Can't exactly tell anyone IRL"

#10615287

"DH and I have been swingers for years. I let him have sex with any woman he wants as long as I'm there too. He still went out and cheated. What a fucking asshole. Who does that?"

READ MORE CONFESSIONS
12braided-sandals-feature2

We Found The Comfiest (And Most Affordable) Braided Sandals

 
SHOP NOW
 
 
12racerback-bra-feature1

These Are The Best Racerback Bras To Wear Under Sleeveless Clothing

  
SHOP NOW
 
FB
IG
Snap
Twitter
 
View this email in your browser

You're receiving this because you signed up for the Scary Mommy newsletter at ScaryMommy.com, The Scary Mommy Shop or a special promotion.

Some Spider Studios
20 W 22nd St Floor 3
New York, NY 10010-5858


Looking to downsize your inbox? We get it.
You can manage your preferences or unsubscribe. We'll still love you.


Copyright © 2021 Some Spider, All rights reserved.
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...