The time has come to bust out the pumpkins so you can transform your mantle for fall. This year I decided to change up a lot of my fall decor inside to more whites and blues. Due to our house being log we have a lot of orange and dark tones as it is. I really like how adding in more whites has helped lighten things up.

fall decor, at home store, white pumpkins, fall mantle decor

When I flew home from the Pink Lily Event in Nashville I decided to stop at the At Home store since it's close to our airport. It's been there for years, but this was my first time there. Holy smokes is that place big and overwhelming! If you're looking for some fresh fall decor, you'll definitely want to check out all they have.

How I Decorated My Mantle for Fall and What Fall Decor I Used

To start off I wanted to add some greenery for some extra color. I bought the moss garland from Hobby Lobby and secured it on top of the mantle with small command hooks. I felt like It could use a little more at the top so I used the weeping willow hanging bush to lay across the top.

Once the garland was in place I started placing the white and blue pumpkins and alternating each color.

fall decor, white pumpkins, blue pumpkins, at home store, hobby lobby, fall mantle

Adding finishing touches to the fall decor can make sucn a difference in your home.

Last year I used all real pumpkins on my mantle and by the end of the season there were a few that had gotten soft and left spots. I definitely don't recommend using real ones. In the long run it's cheaper buying fake ones so you can use year after year.

Have you tackled your fall decorating yet? Let me know below what your favorite colors are to decorate with!