Tuesday, November 9, 2021

My Water Broke In Front Of A Class Full Of 16-Year-Olds

Plus, My Husband's Digital Life Haunts Me, But It's All I Have Left ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
smlogo-image-asset
 
9article1

My Water Broke In Front Of A Class Full Of 16-Year-Olds

A few days prior to the start of school, I expressed my water-breaking concerns to my OB. “I’m pretty worried that my water will break again in a room full of immature teenagers, and I will return from maternity leave and never be able to look them in the face again.” He gave me some science-y explanations on how each pregnancy is different, and it’s actually very rare, despite the movies, that a woman’s water breaking is the first sign of labor.

READ MORE

9article2

17 Beautiful (But Hard To Pronounce) Baby Names

This is a key trick, when they’re little, answer only what they ask.

READ MORE

 
9article3

My Husband’s Digital Life Haunts Me

I’ll randomly find an account that is still emailing him, rather than me.

READ MORE

9article4

The ‘Sunday Scaries’ Are A Real Thing — Do You Have Them?

No matter what, without fail, there is something about Sunday that stirs up an uneasy feeling that fills me with dread for most of the day.

READ MORE

 
9article5

From The Confessional: TTC Can Put Us Through The Wringer

TTC can be full of emotional turmoil—from anger, to grief, to resentment of others who pop out babies every year with seemingly little effort.

READ MORE

ADVERTISEMENT

 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...
 

GET READY TO THRIVE

zigzag_red
Picture1

Live Virtual Event: And Then They Turned Nine: Raising a Confident Tween

Parents are bombarded with books and advice for raising babies and toddlers but less so when it comes to navigating the tween years. In this co-sponsored episode of Live.Work.Thrive, a panel of experts will discuss the transition years and the challenges they bring. This episode will look at how to raise a tween to make wise decisions in person and online, strategies for nurturing independence and the keys to building self confidence. With a focus on safety, friendships and finances, this conversation will offer tangible strategies for parents.

REGISTER FOR FREE

This Event is Brought to You By

Greenlight_Logo_RGB_Teal
FTC_logo_4c

#25851367

"There's just something about the PTA moms that rubs me the wrong way..."
CONFESS SOMETHING

SHOP WITH US

zigzag_red
9spotted1

My Last Nerve.. Oh It's On Fire

 
SHOP NOW
 
9spotted2

Fuck, Shit, Damn- prank book trilogy

 
SHOP NOW
 

ADVERTISEMENT

 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

WHAT WE'RE WATCHING

zigzag_red
video-template-new

Viral Video: Potty Training Baby Has A Lot To Say

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for new Scary Mommy videos every week! 

SUBSCRIBE NOW

MomSplained
Facebook
Instagram
Snapchat
Twitter
 
View this email in your browser

You're receiving this because you signed up for the
Scary Mommy newsletter at ScaryMommy.com, The Scary Mommy Shop or a special promotion.

Some Spider Studios
20 W 22nd St Floor 3
New York, NY 10010-5858

Looking to downsize your inbox? We get it.

You can manage your preferences or unsubscribe. We’ll still love you.

Copyright ©
2021 Some Spider, All rights reserved.
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Want My Kids To Have An Old-Fashioned Halloween

Let's do it! Sep. 23, 2024 throwback I Want My Kids To Have An Old-Fashioned Halloween Great news, Halloween fans, your time is ...