I waned to share some updates about our new Air Purifiers as well as mini-reviews of some longtime amazon home favorites of mine and some bestsellers for the month! I hope you find these reviews helpful - perhaps there's someone on your holiday gifting list who might like some of these useful and functional gifts!

gold leaf lamps | I don't own these - I was very close to purchasing them for our bedroom dresser, but then I recpleved our bedside lamps, so I used my Ballard lamps on our dresser instead. These lamps are beautiful, large, affordable and many ladies in our Facebook group have and love them.

3-drawer organizer (two drawer version here) | These are incredible for under-the-sink bathroom storage. I cannot rave about them enough - they've completely changed my under sink are from chaos to a streamlined, organized experience. I have one three drawer piece and one two drawer. I also have this hot tools organizer.

miss mouth's stain remover |

Levoit air purifier & Blue Air air purifier | I ordered both air purifiers in October when ragweed levels in Houston were very high. We have one downstairs (the larger Blue Air) and one Levoit in each child's room. So far, we really like them. I do notice the kids wake up less stuffy (they're both on Zyrtec, too), but I'm sure it also had to do with the allergens they're exposed to outside. Overall I'm so glad we got these because it's nice to know we are eliminating dust and other allergens in our air since everyone in our family has allergies.

mini vacuum | This is the GOAT mini vacc. I use it in my bathroom a lot for random hairs on the light tile floors and to get into all of the nooks and crannies. It's great for small messes and even for vacuuming your car. It's so slim that you can tuck it behind something to charge and you won't even know it's there!

COOP sleeping pillow | I've been using tis pillow for several years now and finally convinced Kevin to make the switch and he loves it too. It's one of those things that's worth the price - because you can add or take away the fluff that's on the inside to customize how the pillow feels. A great buy for better sleep!

The Well Loved House & de Gournay book | Love both of these books for interiors with a grandmillennial vibe.

gold espresso spoons | We use these to stir our lattes and blend the cinnamon powder in - bonus - they're so cute, we keep the out right next to our espresso machines.

rug corner grips | We use these to keep the runner in our kitchen from slipping around all over the place. They don't leave marks on the floor either!

organizing containers for drawers | if you have a junk or makeup drawer that is out of control, these are for you and will totally change the drawer from a chaotic mess to something that makes you smile every time you open it! You can use these pieces in various sizes to totally customize your drawer organizing - a bit like a game of Tetris. See how I used them in this video.

clear deep bins | These are my favorite bins for our playroom. You can see what's inside and they're deep enough for blocks, legos, magna tiles and pretty much anything you can think of that has lots of parts and pieces!

decorative pillow inserts | These are the inserts we use in all of our decorative pillows - they're lovely and don't flatten out/can be fluffed use easily.

Hope you enjoyed this post!