What little girl doesn't want a princess castle of their very own. It's the most adorable lightweight little pop up tent castle for a princess. The fabric seems well made, stitching is nicely done, colors are soft and lovely. The whole set up is fairly easy just get poles into place and pop it up. It comes with a very handy carrying bag so if you want to take it on a trip with you. I will say I had a bit of trouble taking it down the first couple of times to get it back correctly into the carrying bag. After that I realized how it goes and became rather easy to get it done quickly. You can also use this as a storage bag and slide it under a bed, couch or etc for easy way to store it. I'm not saying don't do it but I wouldn't suggest taking this as a tent if you were going camping. I don't think it's made for that kind of adventure. I'd keep my princess playing with this tent inside the home. The little ones have enjoyed playing princess.

All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more