Hi dear readers and family members!!

Hope we all had a wonderful thanksgiving day yesterday we had a calm thanksgiving week & day ! God is good all the time ! So faithful. *

This year has been a blessing in disguise in all levels ♥

This week I held down the fort all week felt good and strong 💪 I only had one day with Carol she helped me prep my side dishes for thanksgiving !!

This year I've been praying and praying that God would keep mama stronger so that when I had mom on the nights by myself with mom I can handle her and so far every day this week her mind is really good and she could walk in the evenings she is exhausted even when she gets up from her nap and she doesn't walk very good on her own so we use the wheelchair to take her to the bathroom and to her room to go to sleep !

I am so thankful for the wheel chair And walkers And any helping aids !!

Mommas family was in town this week for thanksgiving!! Momma dementia she has always liked small groups now even more so ! So with mommas sister in-law nephew !

When a person is not sure what to say to someone who has dementia here is a link below that has some great ideas !!

https://www.verywellhealth.com/conversation-starters-for-dementia-97962

I have know. That about momma she has always liked small groups that's why she never wanted to do holidays family gatherings!!! After all these years I am piecing it all together but she goes because of me 😘🥰😍

Please send me a message tell me how your loved one handles large crowds or small groups I can handle both to a point !


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more