I received my Tony Bennett "All Time Greatest Hits" CD in the mail today!!  YAY!!  I LOVE TONY!!!

So, I am checking it out and I flip it over and there is this weird circular arrow thingy on it.  The arrow is pointing directly at the song title "Smile."  This is may be my favorite song of all time.  Many have covered it, but nobody does it better than Mr. Bennett!

A few of you may know that I having been making my "funeral plans" since I had brain tumor in 2008.  I know I will be cremated. I know what flowers I want, sunflowers, of course. I know the musical artists, James Taylor, Carole King, John Denver, etc. But most importantly, I know that this song, "Smile" sung by Mr. Tony Bennett will be featured during the service. Maybe it's morbid.  Maybe you don't understand why I would take these measures.  I feel better knowing that this is written down somewhere.

We aren't promised tomorrow... a plan never hurts! After the photos is a link to have a listen if you wish!! Have a lovely day.

Tony Bennett - SmileIn my opinion, the single greatest version of 'Smile' by Charlie Chaplin. Recorded by Tony Bennett in 1959, and included on the 2002 compilation 'The Essential Tony Bennett', here it is. Enjoy.www.youtube.com

This free site is ad-supported. Learn more