It's not only sweater season, it's holiday sweater season. Whether you are planning your Thanksgiving outfit or Christmas outfit these holiday sweaters from Amazon are sure to give you some fashion inspiration. When I start planning my Thanksgiving outfit, I usually want something on the comfy side so I don't have to limit how many side dishes I want to eat. 😉 Now Christmas? I usually up my game just a little.

3 Holiday Sweaters from Amazon

holiday sweaters from amazon, amazon fashion, tan sweater, cream booties, AG jeans, thanksgiving outfit ideas, christmas outfit ideas
SHOP MY OUTFIT HERE
SWEATER / JEANS / BOOTIES / NECKLACE

Even though I did like this sweater, it definitely didn't have the same look and fit as it seemed online. This khaki color leans a little more towards a Thanksgiving outfit idea for me. Pair it with your favorite boyfriend jeans and booties.

cute sweatshirts, boyfriend jeans, p448 sneakers, amazon fashion
SHOP MY OUTFIT HERE
TOP / JEANS / SNEAKERS / NECKLACE

There was just something about the color of this top that makes me feel so festive! Definitely different than it appears online to me, but I like it so much better. It's also more like a sweatshirt material that leaves you feeling cozy.

holiday sweaters from amazon, sweater with pearls, black jeans, what to wear for the holidays
SHOP MY OUTFIT HERE
SWEATER / JEANS / BOOTS / BELT

This sweater was by far my absolute favorite! I wasn't sure with the pearls, but they were done very nicely! Added bonus? The sweater isn't itchy at all! This sweater would also look super cute paired with a midi skirt and belt.

Now, let me know below which of these holiday sweaters from Amazon are more your groove in the comments below! I'm curious to see who the winner is.