Sunday, December 19, 2021

8 Expert Tips To Really Spice Up Your Sex Life

Plus, My Husband Says I'm 'Giving Up' By Learning To Love The Body I Have ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
V2SM_ItsPersonal_Email_HeaderwLogo
19how-to-spice-up-your-sex-life

8 Expert Tips To Really Spice Up Your Sex Life

Whatever the reason, sometimes when we fall into a sex rut and want to get our mojo back, we need to take things to the next level when candlelight and baths just won’t do the trick. We turned to an expert for help and got a list of super hot and steamy tips from Dr. Shannon Chavez, a licensed psychologist and certified sex therapist with 12 years of experience in the field.

READ MORE

 
19Not-Dieting-Anymore-Husband-mad

My Husband Says I’m ‘Giving Up’ By Learning To Love The Body I Have

I keep shutting him down, but I can’t seem to get it out of my head that he clearly doesn’t find me worthy or attractive in the body I have now. 

READ MORE

 
 
19Not-All-Divorced-Women-Want-To-Get-Married-Again

Not All Divorced Women Want To Get Married Again, And This Is Why I Don’t

As far as throwing a wedding and reception, I have more desire to eat pig’s feet than to undergo that cost, time, and work.

READ MORE

 
19break-up-friend-confessional

Unfollowing Toxic People In Your Life

If there was ever a year to truly cut ties, unfollow, or simply just remove toxic people from your life, it’s 2021. After everything we’ve been through over the past year, I, for one, am far too tired to give any of my last remaining drops of energy to negative people or people who make me feel badly about myself.

#25776808

"Had to unfollow a friend on FB today. I made an innocent statement, she thinks it's about her, it's not. I can't take the unnecessary drama."

#25820843

"I had a BFF from whom I’m now estranged. She was the best friend I’ve EVER had and I will never have one like her ever again. I mourn that loss almost daily. She fucked it up and it’s irreparable."

#21557348

"Really want to unfriend a frenemy on Facebook, but a little afraid to...so I unfollowed her instead, and avoid her at all costs. I even avoid driving down the street she lives on, even though it is the faster route to school."

READ CONFESSIONS
19hangover-wine-gadget

This Heart-Shaped ‘Wine Wand’ Is Designed To Cure Your Hangovers For Good

 
SHOP NOW
 
 
19hair

Customers Say This $7 Hair Mask Is A Miracle For All Hair Types

  
SHOP NOW
 
FB
IG
Snap
Twitter
 
View this email in your browser

You're receiving this because you signed up for the Scary Mommy newsletter at ScaryMommy.com, The Scary Mommy Shop or a special promotion.

Some Spider Studios
20 W 22nd St Floor 3
New York, NY 10010-5858


Looking to downsize your inbox? We get it.
You can manage your preferences or unsubscribe. We'll still love you.


Copyright © 2021 Some Spider, All rights reserved.
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hate Throwing My Kids’ Birthday Parties

Please no. Sep. 18, 2024 South_agency/E+/Getty Images please no more I Hate Throwing My Kids' Birthday Parties Today, Ashley Zie...