This mental load though….

It's bigger than my f*cking washing pile.

At one point i was JUST about managing.
Just. Very nearly.

And then came the Christmas play. And the spelling test.and odd sock day. And send £3 for a calendar. And don't forget upcoming birthday presents. What about RSVPing.. You MUST do that!
Did you forget Christmas jumper day!?
Are the school uniforms clean?
Did i change the washing over?
Dont forget your covering an extra shift!
What about the childcare have you thought about that?
Did anyone sign oscars homework book?
Need to call the dieticians.
And the dentist. Shit!

And thats when Thursday evening hit me like the sack of shit it is. My partners doing overtime tomorrow, i forgot…no idea how or why i would forget i mean….. I have nothing else to remember. But subsequently my 8am start at work clashes heavily with my now, school run.

So i call my mom.. Because thats what we do when things get tough and… I've already called on her for numerous things this week and she said "is your head just full of air at the moment or what?"

And i said "no its just i have SO much to remember and WHY IS IT MY JOB TO SORT CHILDCARE WHEN THERES OVERTIME?! "

.
.
.
and that my friends is the straw that broke the already crawling, through thick mud, donkeys back.

AND IF YOU WANT TO ADVISE ME TO GET A CALENDAR OR SOMETHING. dont. I'm past helping 😂👍