Friday, January 21, 2022

Why Is Being 'Supermom' dangerous

Plus, Why It's Healthy To Argue In Front Of The Kids ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
smlogo-image-asset
 
21Article1

I’m A Recovering ‘Supermom’ — And This Is Why That Term Is So Dangerous

When I was walking around with a swollen belly, pregnant with my third while I had a baby and toddler in tow, I got called a “supermom” whenever I went anywhere. People asked me how I was going to do it. They wanted to know how I got dressed that day, how my house was clean, why my kids were in matching outfits, and how the hell did I bake cookies?

READ MORE

21Article2

Why It’s Healthy To Argue In Front Of The Kids

He says that under no circumstances should there be discord in front of our kids; I say butting heads once in a while is perfectly fine.

READ MORE

 
21Article3

85 Baby Captions Perfect For Showing Off Your Newest Addition On Instagram

We want to preserve every smile immortalizing it all on social media so that we don’t forget a single thing!

READ MORE

21Article4

Kanye West Claims Kim’s Security Guards Are Keeping Him From Their Kids

Even though it is very clear Kim has moved on, Kanye is still going hard to get Kim back.

READ MORE

 
21Article5

Our Gray Hair Is Here To F*cking Stay

First, there were five and now there are ten gray hairs in the front of my hairline, just waiting for more to arrive at the party.

READ MORE

ADVERTISEMENT

 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...
 

GET READY TO THRIVE

zigzag_red
_B_Banner

You’re Invited! Kids & Smartphones: When? Why? And Should We Wait?

The average age a child gets a smartphone is 10 years old, which is changing many aspects of childhood. In this episode of Live.Work.Thrive, our panel will share tips for parents on when to wait, how to balance social pressures, and how to introduce devices safely.

REGISTER FOR FREE

​​​​​​
FTC_logo_4c

#25871606

"I’m not strong enough to deal with my teens emotional milestones - friend drama, love and heartbreak, social media pressures, etc. I get so overwhelmed and resent her for adding stress to the family wish I didn’t have kids now."
CONFESS SOMETHING

SHOP WITH US

zigzag_red
21Spotted1

The 10 Best Dishwasher Detergents to Make Dirty Dishes a Thing of the Past

 
SHOP NOW
 
21Spotted2

The 14 Best Mom Bags For Women That Do It All

 
SHOP NOW
 

ADVERTISEMENT

 
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

WHAT WE'RE WATCHING

zigzag_red
Video Template

I Am Scary Mommy | Water Safety: What Every Parent Should Know

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for new Scary Mommy videos every week! 

SUBSCRIBE NOW

MomSplained
Facebook
Instagram
Snapchat
Twitter
 
View this email in your browser

You're receiving this because you signed up for the
Scary Mommy newsletter at ScaryMommy.com, The Scary Mommy Shop or a special promotion.

Some Spider Studios
20 W 22nd St Floor 3
New York, NY 10010-5858

Looking to downsize your inbox? We get it.

You can manage your preferences or unsubscribe. We’ll still love you.

Copyright ©
2022 Some Spider, All rights reserved.
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hate Throwing My Kids’ Birthday Parties

Please no. Sep. 18, 2024 South_agency/E+/Getty Images please no more I Hate Throwing My Kids' Birthday Parties Today, Ashley Zie...