Tuesday, February 1, 2022

How To Know if there's a Psychopath, Sociopath, Or Narcissist in your life?

 

Is There A Psychopath, Sociopath, Or Narcissist In Your Life? How To Know

From the workplace to your mommy playgroup to the dating world, when someone is difficult or selfish, it's perhaps a little too easy to write them off as a narcissist, psychopath, and sociopath. While most of us have used the terms interchangeably at some point — and a narcissist might indeed share traits of a sociopath, and a sociopath can share characteristics of a psychopath — they are distinctive psychological disorders with differences that set them apart. But how can you really distinguish a psychopath vs. sociopath vs. narcissist and know when you genuinely come across one… not just an awful person at your next "Mommy and Me" class or, worse, that you're in a relationship with?

READ MORE

5 Things You Should Never Say To A New Mom

Perhaps they look put together and you're wondering how in the world they are pulling it off (don't ask them).

READ MORE

 

How To Break Up With A Friend–And How I Fell Short

I tried responding to her invites with an "I have to wash my hair" excuse nearly 1,000 times.

READ MORE

These Cards Let Pediatricians Know Not To Mention Weight To Your Kids

We love these cards that prevent kids' doctors from bringing up their weight.

READ MORE

 

Why It's Healthy To Argue In Front Of The Kids

My husband and I disagree about a lot of things. One subject we argue about is, ironically, arguing.

READ MORE

#25873279

"It took me awhile but I figured out why my in-laws took my side during the separation. They knew if we divorced he would end up on their doorstep."
CONFESS SOMETHING

WHAT WE'RE WATCHING

zigzag_red

The ABCs of Pregnancy

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for new Scary Mommy videos every week!

SUBSCRIBE NOW

You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.


315 Park Ave. South, New York, NY 10010

Copyright 2022 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...