Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Why I Have The Sex Talk With My Teens All The Time

 

Why I Have The Sex Talk With My Teens All The Time

I wanted my son to hear the real way to have sex and I wanted him to hear it from me. I figured I could take the opportunity to tell him since we were already halfway there, or I could wait and hope for the best. Our talk was short and sweet and he wasn't uncomfortable at all. It was then I realized that I'd need to talk to him and his siblings about sex even more when they got older because that's when, as a kid, I needed the most information about it. Here's why the sex talk is hardly a one-time-only chat in our house.

READ MORE

3 Toxic Behaviors That Even Kids Should Recognize

It's cliche but true: Kids are like sponges, soaking up everything around them. And yes, that includes words they hear, actions they see, and attitudes expressed.

READ MORE

 

21 Mischievous Family Movies To Watch If You Love 'The Parent Trap'

Along with those films, plenty of other movies like The Parent Trap feature families — both fractured and whole — and children getting up to no good.

READ MORE

'This Is Us' Actor Milana Vayntrub Shares Her Abortion Story

The actor says having a baby solidified her thoughts about abortion rights.

READ MORE

 

Self-Love Isn't Vanity; It's Sanity! 75 Powerful Self-Love Captions For Instagram

It's not hard to understand why it's been said that prioritizing self-love is the first step in establishing a healthy relationship with others.

READ MORE

GET READY TO THRIVE

zigzag_red

You're Invited! Understanding Microaggressions And How To Do Better

Some compare it to a thousand paper cuts. Microaggressions are the often subtle or unintentional remarks or behaviors that amount to everyday instances of racism, homophobia, sexism, and more. In this expert panel, Live.Work.Thrive. will discuss how all members of a family can be more aware of microaggressions, how to stop them, and how to respond when one happens.

REGISTER NOW

#25874228

"Sorry the truth is inconvenient for you, but trying to silence me doesn't change it. Get over your ego."
CONFESS SOMETHING

WHAT WE'RE WATCHING

zigzag_red

Kids & Smartphones: When? Why? And Should We Wait?

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for new Scary Mommy videos every week!

SUBSCRIBE NOW

You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.


315 Park Ave. South, New York, NY 10010

Copyright 2022 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...