I have to say, this life of solitude is quite peaceful

all one can do outside this home is spy, assume and lie

when it comes to me and this blog.

those who reside in this home with me...KNOW THE DEAL.

I TRULY GET MY LIFE ...PRAYING...SINGING...BEING HAPPY AND STARTING MY PLANTS FROM SEED.

I AM TALKING TO MY KIDS AT THE DINNER TABLE AS THEY MY HOMECOOKED MEALS ...nightly.

I am friends with my spouse...we have a connection you know nothing about...CLEARLY

if you are still hurting and ruminating of hurt feelings and battling depression...IKNOWABoutdat

if you are sad and hoping someone will finally see you for who you so deeply want to be out loud...IKNOWABOUTDAT

if you mad at me for living out loud and plotting on me for my demise...dats weak and stupid...consult millennialwatts.com to find ways to incorporate more love and mindful gratitude into your life...we have several products for sale for you to learn and grow with the Queen 3 also known as #thelaughingsurvivor #millennialwatts in all things mindfulness can bring to the internet and your eyeballs.

but if you wanna feel some healing and guaranteed JOY...Jesus is on da mainline...tell him what you want.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more