✨๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒธ

Spring Equinox Tarot Reading…

I'm excited to see what comes up for us this SPRING!! This reading is a general reading for the collective… so some of this may or may not make sense to you or apply to you… but my hopes is that SOMETHING does help! At the heart of it, it's for your entertainment! Remember… you, me, and the universe can't predict free will…but that's the beauty in the human existence… we have the FREE WILL to create the world we are living in…and YOU create what YOU want! SO let's DO IT! Let's bring in the SPRING with LOVE and GOODNESS!

We open it up with a conversation form the Sacred Forest deck to see what the blockages are, the healing that needs to take place, and then the likely/possible outcome. Followed by a GOLDEN STAR SPREAD using the Paulina Tarot and Da Vinci Enigma tarot and finished with an inspirational card from Work Your Light.

POP in the comments if you want some things clarified and I'll try my best to bounce ideas around with you! MANY BLESSINGS! Have a happy SPRING LOVELIES! I love you all! -Kelly ❤๐ŸŒน