Wednesday, March 2, 2022

What This Texas Mom Of A Trans Kid Wants You To Know

 

What This Texas Mom Of A Trans Kid Wants You To Know

Last week, Texas Governor Greg Abbott ordered state child welfare officials to start child abuse investigations into reports of transgender kids receiving gender-affirming care. Of course, this is just the latest in a string of anti-trans legislation that has swept the country, and in particular, Texas, over the past few years. All this while trans kids are suffering: More than half of trans and non-binary youth seriously considered suicide in 2020.

READ MORE

My Wife & I Give Each Other 3 Hours Of Alone Time Each Week

My wife and I discovered this pretty early, gratefully, and it's been one of the cornerstones of our marriage.

READ MORE

 

Some Sleep Training Methods Are Simply Not Okay

There is a parenting choice that I really can't abide with – couldn't when my kids were young, and still can't put up with for one second today.

READ MORE

" Blake Shelton Gushes About How He's 'Fallen In Love' With Gwen Stefani's Sons"

When Shelton started dating Stefani, he said that he "didn't know what [he] was signing up for."

READ MORE

 

35% Of Parents Think CBD And Marijuana Are The Same Thing, Says New Report

Over a third of parents admit that they don't know the difference between CBD and marijuana.

READ MORE

#25877209

"I can't believe anyone looks at my children and thinks "I'll bet she wishes she had a girl". Have you seen these boys of mine? They're AMAZING. I don't ever think that at all. I'm grateful for what I have."
CONFESS SOMETHING

WHAT WE'RE WATCHING

zigzag_red

I Am Scary Mommy | The Car Seat Lady: Keeping Children Safe for Generations

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for new Scary Mommy videos every week!

SUBSCRIBE NOW

You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.


315 Park Ave. South, New York, NY 10010

Copyright 2022 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hate Throwing My Kids’ Birthday Parties

Please no. Sep. 18, 2024 South_agency/E+/Getty Images please no more I Hate Throwing My Kids' Birthday Parties Today, Ashley Zie...