If This is your day for rest, like us all you still need encouragement. Be encouraged by this wonderful verse from Isaiah 41 Verse 10:

Isaiah 41 verse 10: "Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am Your God, I will strengthen you, surely, I will help you, surely, I will uphold you with My righteous right Hand.

Hope to a believer is a trust word. Our hope is not like, 'I imagine so, or it could be likely'

Our hope is like an anchor rope, holding what we Believe down to the flows of certainties, in the midst of the of the storms of life going on around us.

Our Salvation is fastened with God's own hand, and with Christ our strength, and to the strong state of Gods' unchangeable nature.

Hebrews 6 verse 19:

"We have this hope, — like a sure and firm anchor of our soul— that enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain".

Hope can be a Noun or a Verb. As a noun we can place our hope. Place in as a firm anchor.

Psalm 42 verse 5: Hope Is In God:

"Why am I so depressed? Why this turmoil within me? Put your hope in God, for I will, still praise Him, my Savior and my God".

1 Corinthians 13 verse 13: Faith, Hope Love.

""now these three remain; Faith, Hope, and Love. But the greatest of these is love".

Colossians 1 verse 27: Hope of Glory:

"God wants to make known to those among the Gentiles the Glorious wealth of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the Hope of Glory".

1 John 3 verse 3: Purifying Hope:

"And Everyone who has this hope i Him purifies himself {or herself} just as He is pure".

Hope as a verb: A Doing:

job 13 verse 15: Hope In Him:

"Even if He kills me, I will Hope in Him, I will still defend my ways before Him".

1 Corinthians 13 verse 7: In all Things"

"Hears all things, believes all things, Hopes all things, endures all things".

Hebrews 11 verse 1: A reality:

"Now faith is the reality of what is Hoped for the proof of what is not seen. For by it our ancestors were approved".

Hope in Knowing, Hope in Growing, Hope in our witness, and all Our Lord and Our Friend has called us to be. it is no just to hope of '"or I hope so.

It is eternal hope that purifies.

Be Blessed Today and Everyday From Your Friends,

At My Lord MY Friend MInistries