[New post] National Sewing Month Photo Challenge Days 16 – 30
Joy posted: " I completely forgot to post the second half of photos from the 30 day Photo Challenge for National Sewing Month hosted by Melva from Melva Loves Scraps.. so here goes... Like I said in the first post, it was an Instagram challenge, but I also did it " Days Filled With Joy
I completely forgot to post the second half of photos from the 30 day Photo Challenge for National Sewing Month hosted by Melva from Melva Loves Scraps.. so here goes...
Like I said in the first post, it was an Instagram challenge, but I also did it on my Facebook page and wanted to share the photos here, for those who are not on social.
This was the challenge:
The 30-day Photo Challenge is a simple daily posting or sharing of various sewing notions related to that day's number. For example... Day one could be one thimble, or one pair of scissors, or one seam ripper... Day 2 could be two pins/needles, or two pairs of scissors... Day 13 could be 13 spools of thread.
Today I'll share Days 16 - 30, and once again just caption each photo.
Enjoy!
16 of my favorite quilt books... with hundreds of quilt patterns that I'll never get around to making!! But it's still nice to have them on my shelf 17 Large cones of thread for Emmie G... my beautiful Day 1 Longarm quilting machine18 Flathead pins... trying to see if I can play pick up sticks with them.... 19 assorted tape measures.... some in use and some spare for when I lose the others 20 Safety pins... just in case...21 bobbins for Emmie G..... may our bobbins always be full 22 Bernina Feet... just a sampling of the feet I have 23 Pink zips.... just in case.... 24 Gorgeous fat quarters! 25 assorted rulers... and I do use most of them 26 assorted Italian cotton threads... still love these 27 Charm packs... just waiting to be used... 28 fun Accuquilt Dies.... 29 applique pins... I recently bought these, haven't had a chance to try them out yet... 30 cute assorted buttons! And the last day of this fun challenge Thank you @melvalovesscraps for hosting this
No comments:
Post a Comment