Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Reminder: Live Trello Tutorial Wednesday 11/16

Hi read,

Just a reminder that the live Trello tutorial happens in less than 12 hours! You can join me at 8 pm MST on Wednesday, 11/16 OR watch the video later.

This tutorial will cover creating and managing a to-do list with ease (and a little flair) in Trello. I'll also talk about integrating a digital and paper planning system.

Either way, don't forget to join the Facebook group so you will be able to acces the video.

Action Needed: Please join the Digital Planning Tutorials Facebook group so you will be able to either join live or watch the replay.

Hope to see you there!

Beth @ Parent Lightly



Unsubscribe | 113 Cherry St #92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2205

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...