Friday, December 2, 2022

We are Ludo - Friday 2nd December 2022

View this email in your browser

Hello Ludo Community!


Welcome to December! If you have an 'Elf on the Shelf' in your home, has it arrived? Did you remember? And... are there advent calendars at the ready? We are set up in our house and ready to go.

I have been wrestling this year with the concept of a fake v real tree. I have always had a real tree in the house, and this year I am questioning whether this is the way forward. I feel terrible when I see them all in piles on the London streets afterwards. I know you can rent trees and get trees in pots which feels far better for the world, I just have not got myself organised in time to get a rented on. We have a great blog from Holly Berry Trees who rent trees and you can buy a potted one for your little person for them to decorate.

So I continue to debate... and I think I have landed on this being the final year for a real tree in our house and I will buy a fake one in the sales in January and shove it away. I have no idea where! Probably under my sons bed. Eeeek!  Then we have a tree for life. Although it is made of plastic. But 40 years of plastic feels better than 40 dead trees.  


This month we are excited to announce that we have teamed up with Kalmar Lifestyle, take a look at our blog to check out the great deals on offer for all our lovely Ludo members!

If you are struggling to stay on track and achieve those career goals you have been wanting, we have a blog on how to create a Professional Development Plan that can not fail! 

Please remember to introduce us to your employer. We want to have a chat with your Head of HR or Diversity & Inclusion lead on how to retain female talent. 


Thank you,
Holly Berry Trees

Find out more about Holly Berry Trees selection of trees to rent and potted mini trees for your little person here >>> 

All readers can get 10% off using the code LUDO.

 
Kalmar Lifestyle

Kalmar is a lifestyle brand designed to instantly lift your energy and mood based around the positive energies of joy, calm, peace and love. Read more here >>>

Ludo members get 20% off all products online, as well as £50 off any treatment.

Creating a Professional Development Plan

A professional development plan is an important tool to help you stay on track and achieve your career goals. Take a look at our tips on how to get started and how to stay on track!
Read more here >>>
Instagram
Website
LinkedIn
Email
Copyright © 2022 We Are Ludo, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
We Are Ludo
83 Dulcie Street
Manchester
M1 2JQ
United Kingdom

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...