Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Nope, It’s Still Not Ok For You To Talk About My Boobs

Feb. 15, 2023

LET'S STOP
Nope, It's Still Not Ok For You To Talk About My Boobs

Have you watched Pamela, a Love Story on Netflix yet? It's about 90s superstar Pamela Anderson and her life in the public eye, including how she's been treated by the press. And it's got one anonymous writer thinking: "I watched as the documentary showed clips of several men commenting on Pamela Anderson's breast implants on talk shows. On live television. With zero apologies," she writes.

But she can understand a little bit about Anderson's experiences, because she remembers being a teenager and getting unacceptable comments, herself: "Older boys and men made comments that made me feel uncomfortable about my chest, and some of my friends would make fun of me. It was as if they thought it was acceptable behavior just because I was large-chested." And she's feeling pretty pissed off about it, too. Read it and I bet you'll feel the same.

Kelly Faircloth, Executive Editor

Read More ⮕
Latest 📣
WE MISS YOU, BENNY BOO-BOO BOO-BOO-BOO
I Just Rewatched How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, And It Still Holds Up — Mostly

But did the love fern survive?

Read More.
A RUFF CALL
A Dad Fired The Babysitter For Bringing Her Dog With Her

He didn't think the animal was safe around his six-month-old baby.

Read More.
THE KIDS AREN'T ALRIGHT
Study: Kids Visiting The ER in Mental Crisis Often Get Zero Follow-Up Care

The new study also found these same kids often wind up right back in the ER.

Read More.
Featured
AM I STILL SCREWING UP?
This Gentle Parenting Stuff Sure Isn't Easy

Tell me if this scene – and this thought! – sound familiar: "The mess I'd asked my two children to clean an hour ago was still strewn about. I tried asking them again, but I was interrupted by their shouting, the usual argument over who had the remote first. My irritation simmers beneath the surface. Then a voice popped into my head: 'Remember, you're supposed to be gentle!'" This one's for everybody out there who's really, really trying, but the kids are testing them.

Read More ⮕
What We're Reading
I'm A Mom With OCD. This Is What It's Like To Parent With Mental Illness
Winter Is For Hibernation
14 Winter Skills Every Kid Should Know, According To Adventurers
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safelyunsubscribe. Or to manage preferences clickhere
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ceci Kane Can’t Believe How Wild The Mom Groups Get, Either

Whew! Sep. 19, 2024 moms we love Ceci Kane Can't Believe How Wild The Mom Groups Get, Either The first time a video by Ceci Kane...