Wednesday, March 1, 2023

We are Ludo - Wednesday 1st March 2023

We are Ludo - Wednesday 1st March 2023
View this email in your browser

Hello!


I write today from Sydney! Ludo has been going from strength to strength in the UK and with some careful research, and an understanding of the Australian market, I took the decision to travel down under.

I used to spend a lot of time in Sydney and almost moved to the city 15 years ago. The visa was in the passport and we were ready to go, but a number of reasons meant we ended up pulling the plug. My 20 year old is living in Australia for a while, so the perfect combination of reasons came together for me to travel.

I have had lots of meetings with companies in Sydney, and as this newsletter goes out to all
of you, I will be seeing businesses in Perth on the journey back to the UK. In many ways the HR space is very similar on the other side of the world, and then in other ways, there are big differences.  Understanding the nuances of the local culture is all part of driving a culture of inclusion. Ludo can serve the market in Australia well, and I am beyond proud to have a number of our expert partners down under too.

With Covid travel was of course put on hold, and I had forgotten how much travel helps expand your mind, gives you time to think and can get those creative juices flowing. A combination of the energy you surround yourself with, the people you meet and the different types of conversations I believe help us see things in a new way when it comes to business. The timing of this trip has unexpectedly ended up being well orchestrated from a work perspective as Ludo has been accepted into the FemTechLab Accelerator. Amazing news for Ludo as we look beyond the UK market.... Exciting times!

This week we have a blog on an upcoming event regarding the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...