Friday, August 18, 2023

The 50 Most Popular Home Upgrades Under $30 On Amazon

Aug. 18, 2023
SHOPPING
The 50 Most Popular Home Upgrades Under $30 On Amazon

"Upgrading your home doesn't have to mean blowing your budget on expensive furniture or outfitting it with the latest technology. In fact, sometimes it's the small, inexpensive things that can make the biggest difference in your day-to-day life," writes Candace Nagy. And she's got a lot of ideas for you in this piece. Personally, I need some LED lights for underneath my kitchen cabinets… my eyes aren't what they used to be. (And even that wasn't great!) Check it out.

Kelly Faircloth, Executive Editor

Read more ⮕
Latest
YOU'VE GOT THIS
'The Bold Type' Star Katie Stevens Opens Up About Postpartum Depression & Anxiety

"No one told me about where you just don't recognize yourself."

Read more.
NOT A REGULAR MOM, A COOL MOM
​​Teens Are Asking Their "Non-Strict Parents" Hypothetical Questions & Their Answers Are Hilarious

It's time to reflect on what you would do if your kid broke the following rules.

Read More.
CHILDCARE NIGHTMARE
A Mom Brought Triplets And A Toddler To Jury Duty & People Have Thoughts

The Utah woman without childcare assumed she would be dismissed immediately — but nope!

Read more.
Featured
TEENAGE DREAM?!
From The Confessional: 'I Don't Like My Teen Daughter's Boyfriend'

Gather round, because today we're talking about that stage that strikes fear into the hearts of parents everywhere: the teen years. "I feel like I'm too late, I messed up, I should have done a better job. I get sad when I see oldpic," admits one person; "I thought as kids get older it'll be easier. Ha! What a joke," says another. And this one is cracking me up: "She 'knows' everything but when asked anything... I get back 'I don't know.'" Classic. If you've got something to get off your chest, the link here. And if you want to browse past Confessions, head here.

Read more ⮕
What We're Reading
In Defense Of Charlotte York Goldenblatt & All The Other Extroverted Moms
Why You Should Watch 'Samurai Jack' With Your Kids Right Now
Age-by-Age Kid Tips To Make 2023 The Easiest Back-to-School Transition Ever
Follow us on:
Want to Advertise With Us? Get in Touch.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hate Throwing My Kids’ Birthday Parties

Please no. Sep. 18, 2024 South_agency/E+/Getty Images please no more I Hate Throwing My Kids' Birthday Parties Today, Ashley Zie...