Monday, October 23, 2023

I'm In My Anti-Social Era, & I’m Leaning All The Way In

Oct. 23, 2023
TOO MUCH
I'm In My Anti-Social Era, & I'm Leaning All The Way In

"The invite came through last night, but I put off responding until this morning because I hate the stress associated with declining invites. First I feel guilty about potentially disappointing people and then I worry that they'll be upset with me. But honestly, I'm tired of overthinking and stressing about my decline," writes Samm Davidson. "Because the truth is, I'm in my anti-social era (I mean we're all on our personal Eras Tour right now, right?) and I'm kind of done feeling bad about it." Today, she's explaining why. And honestly? It's inspiring.

Kelly Faircloth, Executive Editor

Read More ⮕
Latest
TO GHOST OR NOT TO GHOST?
When Teens Ghost Each Other, Should Moms Intervene?

A 15-year-old girl says her mom is pressuring her to talk to a boy she ghosted.

Read More.
SERIOUSLY, TRY IT
PSA: Wear The Damn Wide-Leg Pants

A rented hot pink jumpsuit for the Barbie movie reminded me why "figure-flattering" is such bullsh*t.

Read More.
HALLOWEEN PROBS
So Your Kid Doesn't Want To Trick-Or-Treat... Now What?

A mental health expert offers tips on what to do when your kiddo is all dressed up... with nowhere (they want) to go.

Read More.
Scary Mommy Book Club
8 Enchanting, Witchy Rom-Com Novels That Will Cast A Spell On You

"We're stirring the cauldron this fall," writes Emily Weaver. Yes, she's talking about witchy rom-com novels! "Paranormal romance, haunted houses, demons for (fake) boyfriends, queer love triangles, and bewitched exes are just a sample of the tropes and characters you'll find on this list. There are even talking cats." So get comfy and get reading, with Emily's help!

Read More ⮕
What Mommy Wants
Amazon
The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling
$12.79
shop now ⮕
Amazon
The League of Gentlewomen Witches by India Holton
$12.99
shop now ⮕
What We're Reading
Great British Bake Off Halloween Costume Ideas
How To Vent To Your Friends Without Bringing Them Down
How Traveling Without Kids Can Make You a Better Parent
Follow us on:
Want to Advertise With Us? Get in Touch.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ceci Kane Can’t Believe How Wild The Mom Groups Get, Either

Whew! Sep. 19, 2024 moms we love Ceci Kane Can't Believe How Wild The Mom Groups Get, Either The first time a video by Ceci Kane...