mhwithapen posted: " My heart breaks for the violence that is unfolding in Israel. The truth I am holding on to is God is in control. He is still on the throne, and He will provide a way out for the Israeli people. God always provides for the people He loves. I am " The Back Drop to My Life Painting
My heart breaks for the violence that is unfolding in Israel.
The truth I am holding on to is God is in control. He is still on the throne, and He will provide a way out for the Israeli people. God always provides for the people He loves.
I am self-employed as a petsitter and housesitter.
It's challenging to find jobs. Earlier this year, I was thinking about calling it quits. Until God intervened. Whenever I think about quitting, I am reminded of God faithfulness. He provides. There is a song by Brigette Ligertwood and Brandon Lake called Honey in the Rock. It's one of my faves and one line says, 'manna on the ground no matter where I go.'
I take that to mean that God will provide. When the Israelites were wandering in the desert and complaining about not having food. God provided them manna to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment