Thursday, December 7, 2023

I Don’t Miss My Ex... Except At Christmas

Dec. 7, 2023
MISS YOU MOST
I Don't Miss My Ex... Except At Christmas

"The Mariah Carey song 'Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)' gutted me the first time I heard it back in 1994," writes Diana Park today. "I couldn't even relate: I was a sophomore in college and I didn't have an ex-boyfriend that I really missed. But I've always felt nostalgic over the holidays, so I kind of knew what she was talking about. Now, 26 years later, I feel that song in my bones." And she's explaining why.

Kelly Faircloth, Executive Editor

Read More ⮕
Latest
I SAID WHAT I SAID
25 Years Ago, You've Got Mail Got Meg Ryan's Ending All Wrong

We've got a hot take for ya today!

Read More.
HOLI-DAZE
This Mom Shared Her 9-Year-Old's Delusional Christmas List & So Many Moms Can Relate

"There isn't one single toy on the list."

Read More.
A LITTLE HARSH?
This Mom Does Not Want Your Family Christmas Card

Thousands of people responded with very strong opinions.

Read More.
Featured
Presented by Inside Hotels
Make Your Next Family Trip A Boston Adventure to Remember

This winter, experience the magic of Boston with a stay at Boston Harbor Hotel, located on the historic Rowes Wharf. This award-winning urban oasis offers accommodations designed for the modern family like complimentary WiFi, in-room tablets, and convenient amenities, so you can make the most out of your downtime in between exploring the city's historic hotspots with your crew. The hotel's prime location along Boston Harbor is close to must-see destinations like the Boston Children's Museum and iconic dining options in Boston's North End, making it easy to craft an itinerary the whole family can enjoy.

Learn More! ⮕
Harborfront magic
Explore rooms and suites with waterfront views
LEARN MORE ⮕
Discover events and happenings nearby the hotel
LEARN MORE ⮕
Pair local seafood with gorgeous views at Rowes Wharf Sea Grille
LEARN MORE ⮕
Find out more about special offers to sweeten your family's trip
LEARN MORE ⮕
Featured
WOAH THERE
The Cutesy Kids' Movie That Shook Me To My Very Core

Laura Onstot and her family recently went to see the new Disney movie, Wish. And it really surprised her: "Given that the previews were lighthearted, we weren't expecting anything too deep or dark. But as the movie began, we quickly realized it was going to contain a lot more than butt jokes. In fact, it goes to some pretty serious places — and I wasn't prepared for how much I related to the main character's journey." Her piece about it is lovely and moving and I highly recommend it.

Read More ⮕
What We're Reading
The Case For Pointless Diversions
78 Gifts For Men That Will Impress Everyone On Your List
Oh No. My Stepdaughter Is Finally Seeing How Awful Her Mother Can Be.
Follow us on:
Want to Advertise With Us? Get in Touch.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stealing the Limelight, Elections & Truth

Empiricism usurped in the 21st century by ideology as represented by the lamentable Kamala Harris Kamala - stealing limelight,...