Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Trust Me, You’re Doing Enough For The Holidays

Dec. 12, 2023
HOLIDAY TRADITIONS
Trust Me, You're Doing Enough For The Holidays

"Growing up, my parents were big on the photo op of me at different holidays. My childhood scrapbook is basically a flip book of me at different ages with the same background and a different outfit — there's me coloring Easter eggs, carving pumpkins, and sitting on Santa's lap," writes Lauren Davidson today. "So it's no surprise then, that all these decades later, as a working mom of four kids, I feel like I'm not doing enough."

But today, she's got a nice reminder for herself — and all the rest of us, as well.

Kelly Faircloth, Executive Editor

Read More ⮕
Latest
MRS. CLAUS
How Many Gifts 'Should' A Kid Get For Christmas?

It's a tough line to walk, but we're here to help.

Read More.
SAVE YOUR MONEY!
This Mom's "DO NOT Gift Guide" Is A Warning To Anyone Shopping For Kids

Just steer clear of these if you want to maintain your sanity.

Read More.
GIVING BACK
A Woman Shares How Much Her "Angel Tree" Gifts Meant To Her As A Child

Just in case you want to know how kids who get your donated gifts feel on Christmas.

Read More.
Featured
Presented by Paramount+
Need help deciding what to watch with the whole family? Paramount+ has something for everyone!

Finding something for the whole family to watch is no easy task, but Paramount+ is here to help. With countless titles for kids and parents to enjoy, it's the ultimate streaming destination for families. Still can't decide? Press play on PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie, TMNT: Mutant Mayhem, Baby Sharks Big Movie, or Good Burger 2. A Paramount+ subscription will unlock plenty of fun adventures for everyone in the family.

Learn More ⮕
Featured
BRILLIANT
These Moms Had The Best Idea To Tackle All Their Christmas Present Wrapping

I don't know about you, but I'm running out of room to hide unwrapped gifts and time to wrap them. Katie Garrity is in the same boat: "I feel like I can never find the time to get everything wrapped with little ones constantly home sick or getting out of bed at all hours of the night. I can't risk a kid sneaking up on me while I'm wrapping that one gift they asked Santa for." And so we're both feeling pretty inspired by this genius idea for how to get it all done… with a little getaway in there, too.

Read More ⮕
What We're Reading
Tired: White Christmas, Wired: Pink Christmas
Nobody Does It Better Than Pierce Brosnan
The Rise Of The Accidentally Permissive Parent
Follow us on:
Want to Advertise With Us? Get in Touch.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...