"It's indoor season for youth sports moms, and I need to tell you something: We are not ok," writes Samm Davidson today.
"Now, to be fair, I have a strong (and often unpopular) opinion that all youth sporting events are pretty insufferable. I can't stand the overzealous parents reprimanding their children for athletic mistakes and outwardly celebrating the failures of children on opposing teams," she writes. But indoor sports are a special level of hell, and today she's explaining why. I'm guessing you'll relate.
"At my last OB-GYN appointment, my doctor asked me about recent bloodwork and whether I'd had a panel recently with my primary care provider," writes Alexandra Frost. "I laughed and said, 'I avoid him like the plague. I guess I need a new one!' My OB-GYN said no worries and proceeded to do a full panel, commenting that many women just come to the OB-GYN instead." That got her thinking: can you just use your OB-GYN as your PCP? So she did a little digging.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2024 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment